Amazon removes free shipping restrictions for the holidays, the FCC tells telecoms to get their act together in regards to robocalls, a mysterious object could have been an alien probe, the Supreme Court refuses to hear net neutrality challenges, and Blizzard denies allegations it pulled the Diablo 4 announcement at Blizzcon.
- Amazon drops its free-shipping minimum for the holidays
- FCC Tells Phone Companies to Figure Out a Way to Stop the Damn Robocalls by Next Year or Else
- Scientists say mysterious ‘Oumuamua’ object could be an alien spacecraft
- Supreme Court declines to take on net neutrality challenges, in blow to telecom industry
- Blizzard denies it intended to show Diablo 4 at BlizzCon
Email: [email protected]
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.