Apple watchOS issues, dual-SIM problems on Verizon with iPhones, Google Home Hub insecurities, browsing history attacks and Facebook’s attempt at being relevant in game streaming.
- Apple pulls watchOS update that was bricking some Watches
- New Apple iPhone Problem Suddenly ‘Confirmed’
- The Google Home Hub is deeply insecure
- These new techniques expose your browsing history to attackers
- Facebook’s Level Up is available for game streamers in 21 countries
Email: [email protected]
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.