The full gang is back with Shae even in studio this time around to talk about a study that finds if you own an iPhone or iPad, then you’re rich, some California malls may be sharing their license plate tracking data with ICE (inadvertently), wearing a tie could be dangerous to your health, Amazon may be releasing a toy catalog for the coming holidays and a story that brought up the discussion of how we should be prepared and prepare others for handling our “digital identifies” after we pass beyond the rim (i.e. our digital legacy).
- Researchers find that owning an iPhone or iPad is the number-one way to guess if you’re rich or not
- Wearing A Tie Could Be Bad For Your Health, Warns Study
- California malls are sharing license plate tracking data with ICE
- Report: Amazon will publish toy catalog this holiday to fill Toys ‘R Us void
- PayPal told customer her death breached its rules
Email: [email protected]