The guys are back to discuss Microsoft’s Terms of Service for Xbox Live and other services in regards to offensive language, etc.; YouTube’s decision to attach Wikipedia links to “conspiracy” style videos; a sophisticated malware attack that’s been hidden in routers since 2012; Chrome is scanning your files for malware and some people are freaking out; Facebook ups the ante in its attempt to compete with Twitch and YouTube Gaming; and Sam talks about the movie Murder on the Orient Express.
- Microsoft May Ban Users For Offensive Language Starting In May
- YouTube will start displaying Wikipedia articles next to conspiracy theory videos
- Sophisticated malware attacks through routers
- Chrome Is Scanning Files on Your Computer, and People Are Freaking Out
- Facebook lets all PC games Live stream and reward viewers
- Murder on the Orient Express
Email: [email protected]